Twilio Integration with Revamp CRM
With Twilio Revamp CRM integration, you can automatically create and/or update Revamp CRM
records as Calls are added through Twilio. Keep your team informed, collaborate better and run workflows
Twilio Integration Details
Log all of your Twilio calls into Revamp CRM, and make sure that proper sales follow-up is in order. Use Zapier to create a Revamp CRM note for every new call in Twilio. That way, your sales team doesn’t have to manually make notes about each call they make.
How Twilio Integration works, when a new call is created
You can configure Zapier to:
- Create a Contact in Revamp CRM with a tag ‘Twilio’
- You can optionally create a dynamic segment for all contacts with ‘Twilio’ tag
- Furthermore, automation can run on this segment to create a follow-up task.
- Create a Deal, based on your business model. As a result, each booking could be treated as a deal.
- Create a Task and assign to the team member of your choice. Therefore, you can do your further follow-up.
What you need
- Twilio account
- Revamp CRM account
- Twilio Platform is a cloud communications building platform that lets companies add multiple communication means to their web and mobile channels. It enables developers to create built-in messaging, voice and video call, and authentication tools into their custom applications.
About Revamp CRM
- Revamp CRM is a full featured CRM for businesses of all sizes. You can track Activities, Deals and Orders. In addition, you can Manage, Segment and Email your Customers. After that, you create workflows and do much more.