Trello Integration with Revamp CRM
With Trello’s Revamp CRM integration, you can automatically create and/or update Revamp CRM records as tasks are assigned through Trello. Keep your team informed, collaborate better and run workflows
Trello Integration Details
You have a busy schedule and the last thing you need is to spend time sending long emails, updating each team member tasks and duties, or adding stuff to your to-do list. Together, Trello and Revamp CRM will automatically update your information whenever a card has been added. That way, you can spend more time finishing your tasks and less time on the tedious stuff.
How Trello Integration works, when a new card is created
You can configure Zapier to:
- Create a Contact in Revamp CRM with a tag ‘trello’
- You can optionally create a dynamic segment for all contacts with ‘trello’ tag
- Furthermore, automation can run on this segment to create a follow-up task or run a drip email campaign for new trello invitees.
- Create a Deal, based on your business model. As a result, each booking could be treated as a deal.
- Create a Task and assign to the team member of your choice. Therefore, you can do your further follow-up.
What You Need
- Trello premium account
- Revamp CRM account
Trello is one of the leading project management apps currently available on the market. it utilizes the concept of boards ( which correspond to projects) and within boards, there are cards (which represent tasks). The cards contain lists which can be used to track the progress of a project or to simply categorize things. Well-integrated and reasonably priced, Trello is currently one of the most attractive project management and collaboration system available on the market.
About Revamp CRM
- Revamp CRM is a full featured CRM for businesses of all sizes. You can track Activities, Deals and Orders. In addition, you can Manage, Segment and Email your Customers. After that, you create workflows and do much more.