Office 365 Integration with Revamp CRM
With office 365 Revamp CRM integration, you can automatically create and/or update Revamp CRM records as meetings & events are scheduled through Office 365. Keep your team informed, collaborate better and run workflows
Office 365 Integration Details
Your CRM helps you keep tabs on a constant stream of customers, but sometimes you want to be able to email a customer with a more personal touch. With this Office 365 Revamp CRM integration, you can seamlessly connect the two so that whenever a new customer is added to Revamp CRM, their info is also added to Office 365.
How Office 365 Integration works, when a new Contact is created
You can configure Zapier to:
- Create a Contact in Revamp CRM with a tag ‘office 365’
- You can optionally create a dynamic segment for all contacts with ‘office 365’ tag
- Furthermore, an automation can run on this segment to create a follow-up task, or run a drip email campaign for new Office 365 contacts
- Create a Deal, based on your business model. As a result, each booking could be treated as a deal.
- Create a Task and assign to the team member of your choice.Therefore, you can do your further follow up.
- Create a Note under the corresponding invitee for further record keeping.
What You Need
- Office 365 account
- Revamp CRM account
About Office 365
- Office 365 gives you access to download and use the latest version of Office. … TheOffice 365 package includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote. However, it also includes Outlook, Publisher, and Access.
About Revamp CRM
- Revamp CRM is a full featured CRM for businesses of all sizes. You can track Activities, Deals and Orders. In addition, you can Manage, Segment and Email your Customers. After that, you create workflows and do much more.