Monday Integration with Revamp CRM
With Monday’s Revamp CRM integration, you can automatically create and/or update Revamp CRM records as new boards create.
Keep your team informed, collaborate better and run workflows
Monday Integration Details
Make sure your monday.com picks up your Revamp CRM workflows as efficiently as possible. This Revamp CRM-monday.com integration for a friction-free connection between the two services. It will react every time a new deal reaches your chosen stage on Revamp CRM, automatically creating a new pulse on monday.com in response so you have everything you need to carry it forward.
How Monday Integration works when a new Pulse is created
You can configure Zapier to:
- Create a Contact in Revamp CRM with a tag ‘Monday’
- You can optionally create a dynamic segment for all contacts with ‘Monday’ tag
- Furthermore, an automation can run on this segment to create a follow-up task, or run a drip email campaign for new Monday contacts.
- Create a Deal, based on your business model. As a result, each pulse could be treated as a deal.
- Create a Task and assign to the team member of your choice.Therefore, you can do your further follow up.
How Monday Integration works when a new deal is created in Revamp
A new pulse will be created in your Monday account. where you can assign it to your team members based on your business model.
What You Need
- Monday premium account
- Revamp CRM account
- The monday.com platform is a visual collaboration tool that helps transform the way teams work together. It is a simple, but intuitive, tool that enables people to manage work, meet deadlines and build a culture of transparency. you can see your progress and what steps need to be taken to keep moving forward. This is a great way to get a clear overview of all your projects and have your entire team aware of what’s ahead!
About Revamp CRM
- Revamp CRM is a full featured CRM for businesses of all sizes. You can track Activities, Deals and Orders. In addition, you can Manage, Segment and Email your Customers. After that, you create workflows and do much more.