Mailchimp Integration with Revamp CRM
With Mailchimp’s Revamp CRM integration, you can automatically create/update Revamp CRM records as emails are sent through your Mailchimp account. Keep your team informed, collaborate better and run workflows
Mailchimp Integration Details
Revamp CRM gives you the ability to import (or update) your MailChimp contacts into Revamp CRM, maintaining the link back to MailChimp, you get to add tags, score and assign them to the list of your choice, for the imported contacts to help you keep your database organized.
How Integration works, when a new Subscriber is created
- Create a Contact in Revamp CRM with a tag ‘Mailchimp’
- You can optionally create a dynamic segment for all contacts with ‘Mailchimp’ tag
- Furthermore, an automation can run on this segment to create a follow-up task, or run a drip email campaign for new Mailchimp subscribers.
- Create a Deal, based on your business model. As a result, each booking could be treated as a deal.
- Create a Task and assign to the team member of your choice.Therefore, you can do your further follow up.
What You Need
- Mailchimp account
- Revamp CRM account
- Mailchimp is an all-in-one marketing platform that helps you manage and talk to your clients, customers, and other interested parties. Our approach to marketing focuses on healthy contact management practices, beautifully designed campaigns, and powerful data analysis.
About Revamp CRM
- Revamp CRM is a full featured CRM for businesses of all sizes. You can track Activities, Deals and Orders. In addition, you can Manage, Segment and Email your Customers. After that, you create workflows and do much more.