Magento Integration with Revamp CRM
With Magento’s Revamp CRM integration, you can automatically create and/or update Revamp CRM records as your store get connected. Keep your team informed, collaborate better and run workflows
Magento Integration Details
If you use Revamp CRM for ongoing sales campaigns, then you can use Zapier to automatically add new Magento customers to your Revamp CRM account as they are created. Once you set up this integration, new Magento customers created from that point forward are individually added as new persons in Revamp CRM.
How Magento Integration works, when a new customer is created
You can configure Zapier to:
- Create a Contact in Revamp CRM with a tag ‘Magento’
- You can optionally create a dynamic segment for all contacts with ‘Magento’ tag
- Furthermore, automation can run on this segment to create a follow-up task.
- Create a Deal, based on your business model. As a result, each booking could be treated as a deal.
- Create a Task and assign to the team member of your choice. Therefore, you can do your further follow-up.
What you need
- Revamp CRM account
- Magento account
- Magento is a shopping cart platform built as an open source, solution powerful and robust with eCommerce features and tools, Magento provides businesses a tremendous amount of flexibility when it comes to configuring and taking total control of their stores. With its impressive track record plus its deep integration with eBay, it is no wonder that many businesses choose to build their stores with Magento.
About Revamp CRM
- Revamp CRM is a full featured CRM for businesses of all sizes. You can track Activities, Deals and Orders. In addition, you can Manage, Segment and Email your Customers. After that, you create workflows and do much more.