Help scout Integration with Revamp CRM
With Help scout’s Revamp CRM integration, you can automatically create and/or update Revamp CRM
records as tickets are added through Help scout. Keep your team informed, collaborate better and run workflows
Help scout Integration Details
Take your important tasks with you, wherever you go, by having Zapier add them from your CRM into your personal lists as needed. Activate this integration and Zapier will do the rest: A new task will be added to Help scout with all the details you need from each new task you add to Revamp CRM from then on.
How Help scout Integration works, when a new task is created
You can configure Zapier to:
- Create a Contact in Revamp CRM with a tag ‘Help scout’
- You can optionally create a dynamic segment for all contacts with ‘Help scout’ tag
- Furthermore, automation can run on this segment to create a follow-up task.
- Create a Deal, based on your business model. As a result, each booking could be treated as a deal.
- Create a Task and assign to the team member of your choice. Therefore, you can do your further follow-up.
What You Need
- Help scout account
- Revamp CRM account
About Help Scout
- Help Scout is a powerful help desk app, highly popular among freelancers, small businesses, and medium-sized enterprises. The platform provides a shared inbox for you and your team, enabling collaboration for support whenever an email or a support requests comes in. At the same time, it eliminates the complexities that usually come with conventional help desk solutions, and makes responding to emails and collaborating with team members smooth and simple.
About Revamp CRM
- Revamp CRM is a full featured CRM for businesses of all sizes. You can track Activities, Deals and Orders. In addition, you can Manage, Segment and Email your Customers. After that, you create workflows and do much more.