Constant Contact Integration with Revamp CRM
With Constant Contact Revamp CRM integration, you can automatically create and/or update Revamp CRM records as new contacts are added through them. Keep your team informed, collaborate better and run workflows
Constant Contact Integration Details
Manage your customer relationships and contact lists at the same time with the Revamp CRM to Constant Contact integration. Once set up, when a new contact is added to Revamp CRM, Zapier will automatically create a new contact in Constant Contact. Reaching your audience is easier when you use this Zapier automation.
How Integration works, when a Contact is created
You can configure Zapier to:
- Create a Contact in Revamp CRM with a tag ‘Constant contact’
- You can optionally create a dynamic segment for all contacts with ‘Constant contact’ tag
- Furthermore, an automation can run on this segment to create a follow-up task, or run a drip email campaign for new Constant contact invitees.
- Create a Deal, based on your business model. As a result, each booking could be treated as a deal.
- Create a Task and assign to the team member of your choice.Therefore, you can do your further follow up.
How the Integration works, when a list is added
- Create a Task and assign to the team member of your choice. Therefore, so you can do your further follow up.
What You Need
- Constant Contact account
- Revamp CRM account
About Constant Contact
- Constant Contact a free tool that lets users monitor their social media accounts from their email. Constant Contact recently released other social media features, such as Social Stats, which lets users see how often their emails or events have been shared on social media platforms.
About Revamp CRM
- Revamp CRM is a full featured CRM for businesses of all sizes. You can track Activities, Deals and Orders. In addition, you can Manage, Segment and Email your Customers. After that, you create workflows and do much more.