Xero Integration with Revamp CRM
With Xero’s Revamp CRM integration, you can automatically create and/or update Revamp CRM
records as invoices are added through Xero. Keep your team informed, collaborate better and run workflows
Xero Integration Details
Time to invoice your customer? We’ll get it done for you the moment those deals evolve if you set up this automation. From then on, every time you move a new deal to your chosen stage on Revamp CRM, we’ll copy that information into Xero as well, creating a new invoice for the matching customer with all the details you need from your deal.
How Xero Integration works when a new customer is created
You can configure Zapier to:
- Create a Contact in Revamp CRM with a tag ‘Xero’
- You can optionally create a dynamic segment for all contacts with ‘Xero’ tag
- Furthermore, automation can run on this segment to create a follow-up task.
- Create a Deal, based on your business model. As a result, each new customer could be treated as a deal.
- Create a Task and assign to the team member of your choice. Therefore, you can do your further follow-up.
What You Need
- Xero account
- Revamp CRM account
Xero is one of the market’s favorite financial collaboration apps (or the beautiful accounting software as its developers like to call it) listed high on our list of leaders in the accounting category. This system is designed to meet the requirements of small businesses regardless of their industry, and is often qualified by accountants as the ‘handiest asset for managing financial activities’. As far as our experts are concerned, Xero is friendly and usable, and collates only top rank features that help close important accounting gaps.
About Revamp CRM
- Revamp CRM is a full featured CRM for businesses of all sizes. You can track Activities, Deals and Orders. In addition, you can Manage, Segment and Email your Customers. After that, you create workflows and do much more.