Wave Integration with Revamp CRM
With Wave’s Revamp CRM integration, you can automatically create and/or update Revamp CRM
records as invoices are added through Wave. Keep your team informed, collaborate better and run workflows
Wave Integration Details
Your CRM is a powerful tool inside your business, for many it may even be the hub with the amount of valuable information it contains about your customers. Connect it directly to your finance app with the help of Zapier, and ensure that your customers and contacts exist across all of your important business apps.
How Wave Integration works, when a new customer is created
You can configure Zapier to:
- Create a Contact in Revamp CRM with a tag ‘Wave’
- You can optionally create a dynamic segment for all contacts with ‘Wave’ tag
- Furthermore, automation can run on this segment to create a follow-up task.
- Create a Deal, based on your business model. As a result, each new customer could be treated as a deal.
- Create a Task and assign to the team member of your choice. Therefore, you can do your further follow-up.
What You Need
- Wave account
- Revamp CRM account
- Wave Apps is a free and well-integrated business platform that combines accounting, invoicing, and receipt scanning into one compact and straightforward package. Wave Apps is an excellent option for small businesses (less than 10 employees) that are still starting as well as self-employed professionals including entrepreneurs, freelancers, and consultants.
About Revamp CRM
- Revamp CRM is a full featured CRM for businesses of all sizes. You can track Activities, Deals and Orders. In addition, you can Manage, Segment and Email your Customers. After that, you create workflows and do much more.