QuickBooks Integration with Revamp CRM
With QuickBooks’s Revamp CRM integration, you can automatically create and/or update Revamp CRM
records as invoices are added through QuickBooks. Keep your team informed, collaborate better and run workflows
QuickBooks Integration Details
The sooner you get those estimates in your customers’ hands, the faster you can get them approved. Let this automation do the work once you’re ready for it: Once active, it will trigger whenever a new deal is added to the appropriate stage on Revamp CRM, sending the details to QuickBooks Online and preparing an estimate for the matching customer so you don’t have to.
How QuickBooks Integration works when a new customer is created
You can configure Zapier to:
- Create a Contact in Revamp CRM with a tag ‘QuickBooks’
- You can optionally create a dynamic segment for all contacts with ‘QuickBooks’ tag
- Furthermore, automation can run on this segment to create a follow-up task.
- Create a Deal, based on your business model. As a result, each new customer could be treated as a deal.
- Create a Task and assign to the team member of your choice. Therefore, you can do your further follow-up.
What You Need
- QuickBooks account
- Revamp CRM account
- QuickBooks Pro is a very popular accounting software solution. The first place in this category, however, is held by Freshbooks which has a total score of 9.8/10 and is the winner of our Best Accounting Software Award for 2018.
About Revamp CRM
- Revamp CRM is a full featured CRM for businesses of all sizes. You can track Activities, Deals and Orders. In addition, you can Manage, Segment and Email your Customers. After that, you create workflows and do much more.