MailerLite Integration with Revamp CRM
With MailerLite’s Revamp CRM integration, you can automatically create and/or update Revamp CRM records as Contact are added through MailerLite. Keep your team informed, collaborate better and run workflows
MailerLite Integration Details
Keeping all your contacts in one list can make your sales team’s work much easier. This integration makes it easy to automatically send a new contact in Revamp CRM to a MailerLite subscriber list. That way, your team can focus on the important work, not the busy work.
How MailerLite Integration works, when a new subscriber is created
- Create a Contact in Revamp CRM with a tag ‘MailerLite’
- You can optionally create a dynamic segment for all contacts with ‘MailerLite’ tag
- Furthermore, an automation can run on this segment to create a follow-up task, or run a drip email campaign for new MailerLite invitees.
- Create a Deal, based on your business model. As a result, each booking could be treated as a deal.
- Create a Task and assign to the team member of your choice.Therefore, you can do your further follow up.
What You Need
- MailerLite account
- Revamp CRM account
- MailerLite is an email marketing directed towards small businesses, giving them a robust and powerful platform that is easy to use and easily complements existing content marketing platforms and strategies. This simple and straightforward application comes with all features professional email marketers look for in an email marketing software.
About Revamp CRM
- Revamp CRM is a full featured CRM for businesses of all sizes. You can track Activities, Deals and Orders. In addition, you can Manage, Segment and Email your Customers. After that, you create workflows and do much more.