Lightspeed Integration with Revamp CRM
With lightspeed’s Revamp CRM integration, you can automatically create and/or update Revamp CRM
records as Orders and Customers are added from lightspeed. Keep your team informed, collaborate better and run workflows
Lightspeed Integration Details
Know your customer better. We’ll help you do that once you set up this integration. Revamp CRM gives you the ability to synchronize your customers, products and orders from your Lightspeed account.
- We sync (every two hours) your Lightspeed customers, products and orders.
- If your contacts don’t exist in your Revamp CRM account, we will automatically create new contacts.
- We will sync all your orders and attach them to the relevant Revamp CRM contact profile.
- Your orders status will get updated according to changes in your Lightspeed account.
- You can use our contact management tools and filters to easily segment customers.
- You can create tasks for your sales reps.
- You can send timely and personalized automated emails to retain your customers.
You can optionally sync your orders and customers from your eCommerc store as well (Shopify, BigCommerce or WooCommerce) and have Revamp CRM as the point of truth for all customers. Hence, you can automate marketing activities and log any customer issues/complaints in one spot.
What You Need
- Lightspeed account
- Revamp CRM account
- See how to configure the integration here.
Lightspeed POS is one of the most robust and easy-to-use solutions in today’s point of sale market. products to customers.
If you’re looking for a system that will likely have every option you could dream up in a POS in both the front and back end and pricing isn’t a major consideration, Lightspeed Retail should be fairly high on your list.
With strong customer service and a commitment to making sure that you get up and running quickly and smoothly, Lightspeed takes a lot of stress and guesswork off your plate.
About Revamp CRM
- Revamp CRM is a full featured Commerce CRM for businesses of all sizes. You can track Activities, Deals and Orders. In addition, you can Manage, Segment and Email your Customers. After that, you create workflows and do much more.