Aweber Integration with Revamp CRM
With Aweber’s Revamp CRM integration, you can automatically create and/or update Revamp CRM records as automated emails are sent through Aweber. Keep your team informed, collaborate better and run workflows
Aweber Integration Details
Your newest contact can become your newest subscriber with a boost of simple automation. Use this Zapier integration to update your email marketing list whenever new contacts are added to Revamp CRM. After you set it up, Zapier will create a new AWeber subscriber whenever a contact is added to Revamp CRM.
How Aweber Integration works, when a new subscriber is created
- Create a Contact in Revamp CRM with a tag ‘Aweber’
- You can optionally create a dynamic segment for all contacts with ‘Aweber’ tag
- Furthermore, an automation can run on this segment to create a follow-up task, or run a drip email campaign for new Aweber invitees.
- Create a Deal, based on your business model. As a result, each booking could be treated as a deal.
- Create a Task and assign to the team member of your choice.Therefore, you can do your further follow up.
- Create a Note under the corresponding invitee for further record keeping.
What You Need
- Aweber account
- Revamp CRM account
- AWeber is a very popular marketing solution even for the most hardcore of email marketers. The platform comes with superior autoresponders that make customer engagement and interaction easier than before. The system also boasts with advanced options for integration, including leading business tools and systems such as Zendesk, Salesforce, WordPress, PayPal, LeadPages, and WordPress, to name a few.
About Revamp CRM
- Revamp CRM is a full featured CRM for businesses of all sizes. You can track Activities, Deals and Orders. In addition, you can Manage, Segment and Email your Customers. After that, you create workflows and do much more.