Vend Integration with Revamp CRM
With Vend’s Revamp CRM integration, you can automatically create and/or update Revamp CRM
records as Orders and Customers are added from Vend. Keep your team informed, collaborate better and run workflows
Vend Integration Details
Know your customer better. We’ll help you do that once you set up this integration. Revamp CRM gives you the ability to synchronize your customers, products and orders from your Vend account.
- We sync (every two hours) your Vend customers, products and orders.
- If your contacts don’t exist in your Revamp CRM account, we will automatically create new contacts.
- We will sync all your orders and attach them to the relevant Revamp CRM contact profile.
- Your orders status will get updated according to changes in your Vend account.
- You can use our contact management tools and filters to easily segment customers.
- You can create tasks for your sales reps.
- You can send timely and personalized automated emails to retain your customers.
You can optionally sync your orders and customers from your eCommerc store as well (Shopify, BigCommerce or WooCommerce) and have Revamp CRM as the point of truth for all customers. Hence, you can automate marketing activities and log any customer issues/complaints in one spot.
What You Need
- Vend account
- Revamp CRM account
- See how to configure the integration here.
Vend is one of the rare POS systems that will allow you to open it up and feel immediately at ease.
Vend isn’t quite as robust as a handful of other retail systems out there. Still, for mid-sized businesses, which may not necessarily need to utilize extremely in-depth reports and inventory analysis, it would seem to be a perfect solution.
Moreover, you can use Vend with a variety of different hardware setups, so you’re not limited to using iPads like you are with a lot of other cloud-based POS systems
About Revamp CRM
- Revamp CRM is a full featured Commerce CRM for businesses of all sizes. You can track Activities, Deals and Orders. In addition, you can Manage, Segment and Email your Customers. After that, you create workflows and do much more.